Sunday 13 November 2011

Why does nothing satisfy you?

I don't understand what your problem is. Of course, that might just be because you'd never talk to me to tell me your problem.

I know what you want out of the mess that is/was this situation is her friendship back. Not mine. You couldn't care less about my friendship. You had your fill of that one. If nothing else, your unwillingness to accept any kind of reconciliation shows that. But hers, well hers is something you miss. You talked to her about everything and she understood. I don't blame you for wanting it back, she's an amazing person. But what is it exactly you want from me? I can't force her to forgive you for everything. You've hurt her badly, and I can't do anything about that.

I haven't wronged you in any way and you know it. So why do you insist on criticising everything I do or say? Why can't you either leave me alone or move on from this? What have I done at all that's deserved your hostility? I'm tired of this stupid argument you seem to feel the need to try and create. I leave you alone and you can't be doing with that. I've tried to show you there is nothing to argue about but clearly that's not enough for you either. Is there any possible way to win with you or do you just expect me to accept that you're never happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment