Saturday 28 July 2012

People are fickle.

They change their minds easily. They're not stable bases for anything.

I need to stop relying on only you for my happiness. Yeah, sure, right now it's all peachy keen, but what happens when it's not any more? We both know this isn't going to last forever and I don't want to lose everyone else over this.

But I don't want to have to start from scratch with you. I know we've lost a lot of time and closeness over the past year or so, but we were so close. We talked about everything. Why has that gone? Sure, we have pleasantries, but I can feel you're not really there. Not any more. And whilst I don't miss certain aspects of you, I miss our friendship. I miss you willing to be there for me. I miss you not holding back. Maybe it's selfish of me, maybe I should be happy you've moved on, but I don't want to. I'm a selfish person and I want you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment