Thursday 18 October 2012

I just got butterflies thinking about you for the first time in a REALLY LONG time.

It was thinking about the old you though. I really miss him. Why can't you still be him?!

Then again, maybe it's just my hormones. I'm feeling so lonely right now, I need some affection. In more ways than one.

It was good though, whilst it lasted. But I really don't ever see it going back to that. At all.

I guess I'm just missing what once was.

And I know technically it's not over, but I think both of us know it essentially is. There's no way we can make it work the way it did; we're over that stage. And you keep being a dick.

Every so often the old you comes through, the one I liked all that time ago, but he's so quickly replaced with this moany, whiny version of you I really can't stand...

No comments:

Post a Comment