Tuesday 26 February 2013

I think I somehow, miraculously, managed to let go today.

I don't even know what's happened or changed, but the urge to talk to you or try and fix what happened with us has completely gone. I don't know if it's because I have other things on my mind, or I have this other thing going on, or I've genuinely finally realised I can survive without you, but I'm definitely seeing it as a good thing.

Yeah, sure it's a shame that everything that was there has gone down the pan. But that kind of thing happens all the time. And it was you that messed it up; if you hadn't acted like such a prick then I think things would be different.

And quite frankly, I've realised I can be just fine without you around to talk to every day; it's not like we ever talked about anything worthwhile anyway. And I get to cut out your moaning and your whining and your stupid comments...

No, I'm definitely in a much better place. I don't know what triggered it, but it's good! I finally feel free of the whole thing. Maybe at some point in the future if you're less of a dick we can end up being friends again but until then I think I'm going to be just fine without you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment