Monday 18 February 2013

I'd like to think today was a step forward...

We've not ever spent that long together I don't think; it was nice. And there were so few awkward silences I think we're actually getting quite used to being around each other.

Plus the fact stuff happened when we woke up and we were both clearly sober... That means it's definitely more than a drunken thing; right? It's also nice to get laid twice in 24 hours I have to say :P

Although I still don't know what's going on with us... Every time you're drunk and we're alone together or we're in bed it feels so nice and intimate, but whenever we're not in those situations it feels kind of formal. I wonder what would have happened if I'd tried to kiss you today...

I guess we just have to wait and see what happens with this, but it's been a while already and I'm getting so impatient with waiting... Although I don't want to ruin what we have here; maybe trying to take it further in a single direction will change too much.

I'm not sure I want to be friends with benefits - as appealing as it sounds - it just might get too impersonal. At the moment it feels quite nice, close and personal. We're doing it because we want to be together, not because it's just a thing we do with each other to feel better or satisfy a craving. But I'm almost certain I don't want anything that resembles a relationship. As much as we get on, I don't think it would suit either of us; at all.

I have to say that I really like things the way they are; it seems to work just right and feel good. But it's frustrating having to rely on going out or getting drunk before anything can happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment