Friday 15 February 2013

It's pretty pathetic really.

How you've so desperately clung onto her. Gone crawling right back when everyone else went away.

I mean, I'm trying not to be bothered by it since, after all, it was me who ended everything; it was my decision. And I'm not the one going back to someone from my past because everyone in my present refuses to talk to me. But it's not exactly easy. How quickly you managed to find something new.

I put it down to some inane inability you have to be alone. Hey, maybe you hate yourself so much you can't stand not having someone else to be ridiculously clingy to...

I just really hope she sees it. If she can put up with it, more power to her; but somehow I doubt she will. She already tossed you aside once, remember?

Ugh I just can't believe how much you tried to convince me this wouldn't happen! I think you forget that I have good instincts...

You know what? I hope you do end up back together. And I hope you end up happy together for a while longer. You two were clearly a much better fit than we were. But just know that I called it. I was the one who told you to go crawling back to her when I left. So really, you're just obeying me. Which is quite amusing.

And I'm completely moving on with my life. I have better options - FAR better options. And I'm not the one who can't let go of the past. Remember what she said? "Exes are exes for a reason. They're what you don't want." And I think soon enough she'll realise that. She's probably doing what I did; just remembering the good stuff. It's extremely tempting, I won't deny it. But when you're faced with the reality, you realise the good times are an old memory and the present isn't nearly as appealing.

Good luck with your plan, I hope you get what you want. Because at the end of the day, one day so will I.
And I'm pretty close to something great as it is anyway. So I can't really be bitter for very long.

It still amuses me that you managed to alienate nearly all your mates in one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment