Sunday 25 November 2012

I don't know why I feel so weird about this

I mean clearly we're in a different situation to what I thought we were in, and it's thrown me off guard. Because I was coming round to the idea of not ending everything completely. And now it seems like it will, because that's how you're feeling too.

I don't know why this makes me feel so much worse. I guess it's because that one dreg of comfort I was clinging on to has been torn out from me, because clearly you don't think I'm worth it anymore; you like the idea of other people, so I'm not in your mind. Which means I'm not really what you want either.

Why the hell am I finding that so difficult to deal with?! Yes, it's a shock. But this should be a relief! This should make me feel better because it makes this so much easier

But it feels like a slap in the face. Because that one person I thought wanted to hold on to me doesn't particularly.

Who's left?

No comments:

Post a Comment