Wednesday 28 November 2012

Something was really different today.

And by different I mean just like the old days. Back when we'd talk for ages and still have things to say. I even got excited to be talking to you again.

I don't know if this means anything. I don't know if we've both decided to cling to 'us' with even more zeal because we're both having to face the fact that soon it might be over and we're trying to change the others' mind. I don't know if it's because you've finally gotten over yourself - well, for now.

Maybe it's you feeling guilty and trying to make it up to me.

I don't know why it is.

All I know is that I'm feeling like I did back then and whilst it's not necessarily a bad thing, I'm not sure it's a good thing either. It's confusing me. I don't think this can change how far apart we've gotten and how I felt absolutely nothing for you...

However, it's making me feel happier right now and I guess that's the most important part.

No comments:

Post a Comment