Tuesday 25 October 2011

I don't think this is going to last.

I think the real reason I don't want to tell him is because I really don't know if it's worth it.
I can make excuses about not knowing the right way and his feelings, but I think the genuine reason is because I don't honestly think this is long term enough to merit it.
What happens if I tell him this week, and we end the week after?

I know you're stressing about where I'm going to uni next year, but I genuinely don't feel like we can last that long. You don't have that kind of track record. And as similar as we are in some respects, we're completely different people. I get tedious over long periods of time. You're going to want to move on. Hell, I'M probably going to want to move on.

I guess I still don't trust you enough to believe you when you say this is something you're actually thinking about seriously. It's hard to do when I don't see you in days and it kind of feels like you're not making any kind of effort. Maybe I'm over thinking it. Maybe I'm hormonal. But I can't deny that sometimes it really does feel like we're only together when it's convenient. And that's not really the kind of relationship that's going to last.

What's the point in breaking the kid's spirit for something not even nearly as strong?

No comments:

Post a Comment