Tuesday 11 October 2011

I think I have to face it.

If I don't like him yet, I'm probably not going to.

...

At least, I think I don't like him. I don't get butterflies when I think of him or spending time with him. I thought that was the fundamental defining thing about liking someone. Or maybe it's just exaggeration. Maybe the truth is that butterflies aren't actually real, or they're not common at least.

Maybe I really am just thinking this whole thing through with my head and not really letting myself feel anything, but I can't deny all the reasons that this is a bad idea. I don't want to tell him though. I now know for a fact we will not see each other so much if I do. And even if I don't want anything to happen with him, I really do enjoy spending time with him.

And he actually snakes his arms around my waist exactly the way I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment