Saturday 8 October 2011

I still don't exactly feel like you were telling the truth.

Maybe I'm being over-sensitive and overly paranoid, but you can't blame me if I find it just a little difficult to trust you again. Even if what you're telling me is true, I almost feel like you only mean it when I'm around.
"Oh there she is, she's quite nice isn't she?"
I know it's only been a couple of days, but it just feels as if it's half-hearted when we're talking online, you don't seem exactly interested to talk to me. It's kind of the same way you were talking to me over the past 3 weeks. I thought you were doing less of the backing off now?
Perhaps it really is my paranoid and trust issues shining through; you've made yourself somewhat of a grey spot for me.
But given your past, and the past three weeks, I feel a little like I'm just a convenience. This is why I was cautious then, and I think it's coming back to be another reason to be cautious now.
But then again, what would I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment