Wednesday 5 December 2012

I don't think I can even word how happy I am that something went right for a change

Everything went the way I hoped it would. Actually, it went better. A lot better.

I was so close to giving up hope! And now something's actually taken a positive turn! It's quite unbelievable!

And it managed to go the way I dared to want without me reverting back to how I was then. It's actually maintained my own dignity as well as me being able to enjoy the same pleasures. In fact, far better. There's respect and mutual levels of interest...

Ugh it's just turned out so well; I'm afraid something's going to have to go wrong soon :/

But until it does, I'm going to enjoy this little ray of hope the world has given me.

Because it's been really awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment