Monday 17 December 2012

It's pretty amazing how much better just talking to you has made me feel

I was so torn about whether I was happy to be home or not, because I thought we'd all be distant and everything would be different. But tonight just helped me remember how much I enjoyed being home before and how much I genuinely like being around you. You brought back that sense of friendship and happiness and familiarity that I used to feel. You helped me clear up how I'm feeling.

It's hard to explain why or how you managed it, but it's been so long since I could just hang out with someone and wander around talking about all sorts, especially someone as straight talking as you...

I remembered why I used to think of you as someone I could come to about basically anything, why I liked asking you for advice.

Seriously, thank you for helping me remember why I used to feel secure and happy with my mates here. I'm so glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment